When: Tuesday 2nd August, 2022
Venue: Pullman Melbourne on the Park – 192 Wellington Parade, East Melbourne VIC 3002
Time: 5pm to 9pm
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION: Our expos will still have the main two components, the exhibition area, where you can meet and interact with the exhibitors and then the presentations from up to 25 suppliers. The show will open at 5:00pm and will conclude by no later than 9:00pm. Expo booths will open at 5:00pm and remain open until 8:30pm.
Presentations will commence in the presentation room (a separate room from the expo area) from 6:00pm. This year, it will be optional for agents to attend the presentations. We will have three (3) x presentation sessions where each session will have prize giveaways for those agents that attended the presentation. The agents MUST attend the presentation session to be eligible for the prize. The presentations will be grouped in geographic regions and the schedule of presentations will be published prior to the events.
More information on the events, incentives and prizes will be posted on our website and our social channels. Please follow up on Facebook and Instagram @usatraveltrade
Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By registering for a Visit USA Australia event you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as set below.
- All guests must be currently employed in the travel industry.
- For any registered guest that does not cancel their attendance to the event 48 hours prior, you will be charged a $50 no show fee.
- To be eligible to win a prize, you must be in a selling position and an active seller of the USA.
- For all prizes the guest must present at the time to collect the prize. If the guest has left the event, the prize will be forfeited.
- The prize winner must follow the terms and conditions of prize as set by the supplier (the company that has provided the prize)
- Food and beverages will be served at each event. We will do our best to accommodate everyone. Dietary requirement options are limited to vegetarian and gluten free.
- Dietary requirements outside this scope cannot be accommodated due to the large numbers we cater for. Every venue that hosts a Visit USA Australia function is governed by the responsible service of alcohol.
- We ask that all guests act responsibly and show respect for the exhibitors at the event and the venue where the event is hosted. These events will remain free of charge to attend.
Please see confirmed exhibitor list below;
- Air Canada
- Arizona Office of Tourism
- Brand USA
- Citadel Outlets Los Angeles
- Colorado Tourism Office
- Delta Air Lines
- Disney Destinations
- Expedia TAAP
- Fredericksburg Convention & Visitor Bureau
- Handlery Hotels California
- Hawaii Tourism Oceania
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Memphis Tourism
- NYC & Company
- PARK CITY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE | CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU
- Rocky Mountaineer
- San Diego Tourism Authority
- Travel Nevada
- Travel Oklahoma
- Travel South USA
- Travel Texas
- United Airlines
- Utah Office of Tourism
- Visit Anaheim
- Visit Anchorage
- Visit California
- Visit Dallas
- Visit Seattle
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood & Harry Potter New York